What do you need?
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle San Antonio, TX
Tel: (210) 458-7038
Fax: (210) 458-7040
Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Or by appointment
6323 – International Trade & Finance
Internet textbook on International Economics
by Steven Suranovic for reference
Must-Have Math Tools for Graduate Study in Economics
About Dr. Hamid BeladiResearch Interests
- International Trade and Finance
- Technology Transfer and Joint Ventures
- Trade and Environmental Issues
- Managing Editor, North American Journal of Economics and Finance (Elsevier), 2010 –
- Editor, International Review of Economics and Finance,(Elsevier), 1992-
- Series Editor, Frontiers of Economics and Globalization, (Elsevier, Emerald), 2006-
- Associate Editor, Review of International Economics,(Blackwell), 1992-
- Founding Member, International Economics and Finance Society, 1992-
- "Union Bargaining Power, Subcontracting and Innovation," with A. Mukherjee, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol. 137, 2017, pp. 90-104.
- "FDI and Business Internationalization of the Unorganized Sector: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," (with M. Dutta and S. Kar), World Development, Volume 83, 2016, pp. 340-349.
- "Knowledge Goods, Ordinary Goods, and the Effects of Trade Between Leading and Lagging Regions", with A. Batabyal, Research Policy, 44, (2015), pp. 1537-1542.
- "A Strategic Approach to Offshoring," with R. Oladi and J. Gilbert, Economics & Politics, Vol. 26, No. 1, 2014, pp. 1-12.
- "Cross-Border Mergers in Vertically Related Industries," with A. Chakrabarti and S. Marjit, European Economic Review, Vol. 59, 2013, pp. 97-108.