What do you need?
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle San Antonio, TX
Tel: (210) 458-7038
Fax: (210) 458-7040
Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:00—4:00 pm
Or by appointment
6323 – International Trade & Finance
Internet textbook on International Economics
by Steven Suranovic for reference
Must-Have Math Tools for Graduate Study in Economics
About Dr. Hamid BeladiResearch Interests
- International Trade and Finance
- Technology Transfer and Joint Ventures
- Trade and Environmental Issues
- Managing Editor, North American Journal of Economics and Finance (Elsevier), 2010 –
- Editor, International Review of Economics and Finance,(Elsevier), 1992-
- Series Editor, Frontiers of Economics and Globalization, (Elsevier, Emerald), 2006-
- Associate Editor, Review of International Economics,(Blackwell), 1992-
- Founding Member, International Economics and Finance Society, 1992-
- "Cross-Border Mergers in Vertically Related Industries," with A. Chakrabarti and S. Marjit, European Economic Review, Vol. 59, 2013, pp. 97-108.
- "On Competition for Listings," with R. Oladi and N. Tay, Economics Letters, Vol. 114, 2012, pp. 315-318.
- "An Elementary Proposition on Technical Progress and Non-traded Goods", with R. Oladi, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Vol. 47, 2011, pp. 68-75.
- "Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Generalization", with A. Chakrabarti and S. Marjit, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Vol. 46, Issue 4, 2010, pp. 493-504.
- "Trade, the Damage from Alien Species, and the Effects of Protectionism Under Alternate Market Structures", with A. Batabyal, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol. 70, 2009, pp. 389-401.